Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?

mosters:



3 sauske samaurai #4



2 freed the matchless general



3 ninja grandmaster sauske



3 maurading captains



3 command knights



2 aincent lamps



2 elemental hero wildhearts



2 panguin soldiers.



Spells :



2 reinforcements of the army



3 a. forces



1 mage power



1 lightning vortex



3 smashing grounds



Traps:



1 fairy box



3 rope of life



1 ring of destruction



3 trap holes



1 magic cylinder



1 mirror force



ps: my deck may have some begginer cards but i have won many regionals.



Rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?norton



The guy directly above me is an idiot and you could probably destroy his fire deck 6 times in a row and trap hole and magic cylinder is not banned. And yes he is stupid contrary to his disclaimer of his stupidity. I say to take out an A. Force, 1 rope of lifes. Add a Premature burial, Call of the haunted, 2 Warrior returning alive, replace a sasuke samurai #4 with a Mystic Swordsman lvl 2 or a Sasuke Samurai and make some room for 2 Mataza the Zappers. 7.9/10



Rate my yu-gi-oh deck 1-10?spyware remover



i'd rate that about a 7 or 8 cos of the fusions u can do
Good magics and traps, and nice command knights I personally love the combo with them and reinforcement of the army, but I am not sure why you have two ancient lamps, and do you really need the penguin soldiers, its optional in my book, and I would add sakuretsu armor, or nobleman of crossout. Overall 8 out of 10. Good Job.
impressive probably 6 if u can beat mine
cool,add more trap cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment