Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great Yahoo! As a Philosopher may u be the Greatest? Could u allow me writing a book? Aren鈥檛 others

I would like to begin afresh. Just a stereotyped Question and Answer will not do. There should be a great amount of food for thought in our writing. Otherwise nobody will recognize our creativity, nor will our credibility be established. After all we are to think about the conventional Yahoo!! Nay, Yahoo! is an activist.



Initially, Great Yahoo! will surely help us writing a book on philosophy or literature. I do not know how many of us prepare to regain our lost name and fame as a human being.



Frankly, neither we love to write on a great topic today nor like to appreciate any good and great idea. Precisely, my writing will be confined to my realization on the Philosophy of life of Ma-Mahajnan, a matchless genius. May I be criticized?



Should you however be interested, I would request you to concentrate in what I say. We may be divisive in our opinion. It does not matter much. Diversity of observation broadens outlook. Let me express my thought. Would you add to it your sequence?



Great Yahoo! As a Philosopher may u be the Greatest? Could u allow me writing a book? Aren鈥檛 others ready?free antivirus



NO...I'm writing my own book...you plagirist!



Great Yahoo! As a Philosopher may u be the Greatest? Could u allow me writing a book? Aren鈥檛 others ready?internet



Ouch! You hurt my brain!



Yes, I think it's a good idea. If you do it though, wouldn't you need permission from Yahoo?
ok. message me an email. let's do it

No comments:

Post a Comment