Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good FREE antivirus protection for Windows Vista laptop?

What is a good and free antivirus software for my laptop with windows vista? what kind of security software should i download. It would be nice if everything was free. Thanks.



Good FREE antivirus protection for Windows Vista laptop?panda



If you have no cash: Get AVG or Avast! Extrremely effective and FREE!



If you have some money to spend: Get Kaspersky Antivirus or NOD32. Powerful antiviruses.



Good FREE antivirus protection for Windows Vista laptop?suzuki



well i like avg free edition, i got it from download.com



it always helps me out and i have vista
try Download.com they have a bunch
I use Norton Aniivirus and i use adware 07 anit virus software. look online. they are all cheap. norton protects you for a two years and is only like 135.00.00. Adware is free.
I just bought CA internet Security Plus from tigerdirect.com for 60$ and its on a 70$ rebate.
If I were you I would get Norton Antivirus. I have it on my computer and it works really good.
I use avg, and it works great for me. You can also go to www.trendmicro.com then to house calls and do a free on line scan. I use this as well once a week. Nothing is perfect so I use both and have no problems
I use Spyware and Trend Micro Antivirus. They work extremeley well, you should try them!
Nod 32 is good but i use Symantec antivirus. Works 4 me. :)
One of these will do fine:

No comments:

Post a Comment