Thursday, October 1, 2009

Don't you like to appreciate your friends that you made in R&S for this Christmas?

My best wishes to all my friends here, I appreciate all the support you have been to me. Your kindnesss and help has certainly made my life much better and enjoyable. I laughed many times with you, I cried for you and felt so bad for what's going on with you. These memories should stay with me forever. I enjoy your friendship that is priceless.



I'm sorry if I have been nasty at times with you, I get moody sometimes.



(((My friends)))



This question is a dedication for Jack that has always been there for his friends. The time and effort he has spent for his friends here is matchless. He deserves to be appreciated for that and mentioned for his tremendous care.



(((Jack)))



Merry Christmas to all of you!



Don't you like to appreciate your friends that you made in R%26S for this Christmas?internet



Aw, thanks, lol! What's been going on? Why did Perfekshun block you....or was she kidding?



Don't you like to appreciate your friends that you made in R%26S for this Christmas?network



Merry Christmas and a happy new year. God bless you all.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all! :)



(((R%26S people)))
This is a very nice question. I also appreciate you and my R%26S friends. :) Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment