Thursday, October 1, 2009

Does anyone make French Fries better than McDonald's?

I think McDonald's fries are the best...but....does anyone make better French Fries? I have tasted the fries of Hardee's and Burger King, but they're no match for McDonald's.



Again, McDonald's apple pie and sundae are matchless? What do you think?



Does anyone make French Fries better than McDonald's?downloads



LOL YEAH I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THAT, MCDONALDS



FRIES IS THE BEST AND IF DIARY QUEEN IS CLOSED I PREFFER A SUNDAE FROM MCDONALDS ALSO, BUT I THINK BURGER KING



HAS THE BEST APPLE PIE (DUTCH APPLE PIE).



Does anyone make French Fries better than McDonald's?house call



I Like Burger Kings Fries Way Better
in n out is awesome. they're less salty and soggy than mcd's. and you can get them animal style too which, is basically 1000 island ranch mixed with small peices of pickles. they're awesome.



red robin, if you're not looking for fast food, has endless fries with a burger.



but i agree... they're apple pie: 2 for one dollar... that's a deal. haha. and it's pretty good too.
I have always liked McDonald's fries the best because of their fantastic taste.



However, I haven't eaten them for over 3 years since watching one of the DVD extras from the movie "Super Size Me".......you can watch it for yourself at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEM0T1Ar5...

No comments:

Post a Comment