Thursday, October 1, 2009

May I introduce you to a King?

If you're here right now and you never knew Jesus, pray this prayer:



Almighty God, I call on Your Holy Presence in the Matchless name of Jesus Christ whom I boldly confess is my Lord and Savior. I confess that I am a sinner and have fallen short of the Glory of God. I have sinned against You Father, and against Heaven. Please accept me into Your Heart Oh God and deliver me from evil. I am thanking You in advance Lord. Have Mercy upon me in Jesus' Name, Amen!



If you prayed that prayer and meant it , you are saved!



HALLELUJAH!



May I introduce you to a King?pop up blocker



God Bless you for postin this. I have done so before and have gotten reported. If people would just open their eyes and see that there is a better life to be had within Christ, we would be so much better off.



May I introduce you to a King?systemworks



No thank you.
Believe me, you'd have to be living in a cave not to understand the coruption and descruction that has occured under his name
Noone is SAVED on this Earth. That will only be done when we stand in judgement before God. But, if it makes you feel closer to Him, go ahead.
Matthew 7:21 鈥淣OT EVERYONE who says to me, 鈥楲ord, Lord,鈥?will enter the kingdom of heaven. ONLY THOSE WHO DO WHAT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WANTS WILL ENTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment