Sunday, October 4, 2009

Help me with my warrior deck?

I play advanced in yugioh and i need help with my deck.



MY DECK SO FAR



Cards 43



Monsters 22



Freed the matchless general



Zaborg, the thunder monarch



Mobius, the frost monarch



Mystic Swordsman lv6



Silent Swordsman lv5



Breaker the magical warrior



Marauding captain



Magician of Faith



Spirit reaper



Sangan



Blade Knight



Mystic swordsman lv4



Spell striker



Mystic swordsman lv2



Command Knight x3



D.D. Warrior Lady



D.D. assailant x2



Exiled Force x2



Spells 16



The warrior returning alive x3



Swords of revealing light



Smashing ground



Nobleman of crossout x2



Fissure



Book of moon



reinforcements of the army x2



Brain control



premature burial



scapegoat



Mystical space typhoon



Heavy storm



Traps 5



Sakuretsu armor x3



Call of the haunted



torrential tribute



please help me im desperate!



Help me with my warrior deck?internet security software



AGGRO WARRIOR TOOLBOX



MONSTERS 20



3 Cyber Dragon



Elemental Hero Stratos



3 Elemental Hero Wildheart



2 Don Zaloog



3 DD Assailant



Sangan



Spirit Reaper



Breaker the Magical Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment